I’m recruiting for my Street Team!
If you’re interested in signing up, you’re in the right place. I’m guessing you’ve probably read at least one of my books and enjoyed it. You probably also love Chick Lit, Time Travel Romance, or Romantic Comedy. You can find that here along with other perks of being part of my “Fan Clan.”
Street Team 101
A street team is an author’s secret weapon, consisting of his or her most dedicated readers and fans. Street Team members provide honest reviews and help the author promote their books. They also help create awareness for an author’s new release.
So, that sounds great for ME, but what’s in it for YOU?
Fan Clan Perks
You get news about my books before everyone else. Who doesn’t like to be the first to know? And that’s just the beginning. Here is a list of Fan Clan Perks:
- An invitation to my private Facebook group
- Free ARCs (Advance Readers’ Copies) of new books
- Member-only contests, giveaways, and drawings
- Sneak peek of excerpts
- Book cover reveals
- Fan Clan Member Logo to show your membership
- First notification of news and upcoming releases
- Signed books, free swag, and so much more
Fan Clan Expectations
As a Fan Clan member, I ask you for the following things:
- Within 10 days of book release, write and post reviews to Amazon (required) and Goodreads (required) – this helps the book rise in the ratings so it gets more exposure. You may also post reviews on Barnes & Noble, Apple, and Kobo, or others. This is certainly appreciated, but not required.
- Share my book news on your favorite social media platform: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Goodreads, Snapchat, etc., or on your blog or website.
- Tell your friends, your family, your coworkers, your book club, anyone, and everyone.
- Be an active member by participating in the Fan Clan Facebook Group and submitting reviews.
Things NOT to Do
There are also some things that I do not want you to do:
- Do not engage with negative reviewers. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Please be respectful of that.
- Do not be rude or negative.
- Don’t remain a member of the street team if you cannot or do not want to participate in the group. If you find that you are not a fan of my books, please don’t feel obligated to stay in the group.
NOTE: I reserve the right to remove inactive members or those who can’t or won’t meet the Street Team requirements.
Ready to Sign Up?
If you have the time and interest to be an active member of Janet’s Fan Clan, you can sign up on the private Facebook Group page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/JanetLeighsFanClan
I look forwarding to seeing you in the group. Thank you for your interest, time, and support.